Welcome to FullSync
FullSync is a universal file synchronization and backup tool which is highly customizable and expandable. It is especially for developers, but the basic functionality is easy enough for everyone.
- Version 0.10.4 (5 April 2016):
- Fixed editing of profiles ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/bugs/75/ ).
- Updated French translation thanks to farvardin.
- Version 0.10.3 (5 March 2016):
- Added Greek translation thanks to Dimitris Sarigiannis
- FTP: fix default authentication selection
- Fix changing the protocol type might crash FullSync on some OS configurations
- Add links to the FullSyncNews Twitter account
- AboutDialog: add a clickable mail link to the email@example.com mailing list
- Subdirectory Tab: fix sort order of the directories
- FullSync now enforces that no two profiles have the same name because FullSync uses the profile name as identifier
- Fix displaying of the last update time stamp ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/bugs/66/ )
- Fix FullSync crashes during synchronization in special circumstances
- Improved Mac support thanks to nipulb4u
- Added License Tab to the About Dialog that shows Licenses of used components
- Enhanced keyboard navigation support of the Profile list.
- Save and restore Window position, size and minimized / maximized state ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/feature-requests/45/ ).
- Fixed a crash upon switching to another protocol ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/bugs/73/ ).
- Noting that non interactive sync is available ( https://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/feature-requests/11/ ).
- Version 0.10.2 (1 September 2013):
- Improved the formatting of the Size column in the Task Decision dialog.
- Slightly reduced memory consumption.
- Updated French translations special thanks to farvardin.
- Publication and update of websites, synchronization of local directories and making backups of your data.
- Configuration and rule-rewriting per directory possible.
- Flexible rules, allowing all kinds of exclusion/inclusion.
- Multiple protocols supported FTP, SFTP, SMB/CIFS(Windows Shares) and of course local files.
- Scheduled execution of synchronizations using intervals or a crontab like scheduling.
- Ability to remotely control a FullSync instance running on another computer.